Turmeric Chicken Salad
Calories per serve: 513
- 2x 150g chicken breasts: sliced into thin 5cm strips
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado, seed and skin removed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ white cabbage, chopped
- ¼ bunch coriander
- ¼ bunch mint
- Drizzle olive oil for cooking
- Drizzle olive oil to serve
- Add the chicken strips, turmeric and pepper into a large bowl. Mix the ingredients together and cover the chicken evenly with the pepper/ turmeric mixture.
- Next, add olive oil to a large pan and place over medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until the chicken is white throughout and browned on both sides.
- Meanwhile, cut the avocado into chunks and add to a large bowl along with the tomatoes, cabbage, coriander and mint.
- When the chicken strips are ready, add them to the bowl and toss the ingredients. Drizzle over some olive oil and enjoy!
For more great Mediterranean Style recipes, visit The Fast 800.