Turmeric Sweet Potato Chips
Calories per serving: 85
- 1 large sweet potato (112c)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil (119c)
- 1 tbsp. ground turmeric (24c)
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the sweet potato into thin round slices about 1-2cm thick. The thinner they are the better.
- Add the olive oil and ground turmeric to a large bowl and mix together. Add the sweet potato slices to the olive oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Place the sweet potato slices onto the baking tray in an even layer. Season with salt and cook in the oven for 20 minutes (turning halfway through).
- Once the sweet potato slices are crispy, turn off the oven and allow the slices to cool inside the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
For more great Mediterranean Style recipes, visit The Fast 800.
If you’re having trouble falling and staying Fast Asleep, you may benefit from an evidence-based diet and lifestyle approach like The Fast 800 programme. Co-founded by Dr Michael Mosley, The Fast 800 online programme is designed to help members lose weight and regain their health with food, exercise and mindfulness guidance based on science. Poor-quality sleep is common among those who are overweight, and many of The Fast 800 online programme members report an improvement in their sleep and mood while following the programme. Learn more.