Turmeric Sweet Potato Chips
Calories per serving: 85
- 1 large sweet potato (112c)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil (119c)
- 1 tbsp. ground turmeric (24c)
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the sweet potato into thin round slices about 1-2cm thick. The thinner they are the better.
- Add the olive oil and ground turmeric to a large bowl and mix together. Add the sweet potato slices to the olive oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Place the sweet potato slices onto the baking tray in an even layer. Season with salt and cook in the oven for 20 minutes (turning halfway through).
- Once the sweet potato slices are crispy, turn off the oven and allow the slices to cool inside the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
For more great Mediterranean Style recipes, visit The Fast 800.